Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Outfit: Radiohead - True Love Waits.


Velvet burnout dress worn as kimono: Rat and Boa || Sequin slip dress: Zara (old) 

Some very great party look for today, though everyone who knows me know I would wear those kind of outfits during the day, too. That velvet dress was a christmas present and I really love it. It's made of silk and it's so soft and gorgeous! I prefer to wear it open and combined with a dress, it got some kind of lingerie vibe. That slip dress is my favorite, I already owned it for 3 years. It's simply perfect.

Love x








2 comments:

  1. Der Look sieht ziemlich festlich aus:) Würde auch gut zu einer Weihnachtsfeier, oder zu Sylvester passen. Das Kleid als Kimono ist Klasse!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kimono and dress are a great combination. I love how you wore the kimono open, adds such a cool look.

    ReplyDelete