Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Outfit: We picked daisies and I made a chain, asleep in the grass, both feeling insane.


Embroidered mesh dress + slip dress: Zaful || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs  

I received this beautiful stunning embroidered dress last week from Zaful, isn't it perfect? It's really a gorgeous midi dress, especially because it got a nice slit and a flowy fit. The vintage flowers pop out in a nice way. I kept the look simple, so I combined it with a chunky concho belt, some western rocker boots and lots of navajo jewelry.

Love x










3 comments:

  1. Ein Traum!!!
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow dress is beautiful and lovely you look at it :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so radiant and I can see how this dress will transition beautifully in the warmer months. Embroidered sheer dresses are so delicate and feminine. I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete