Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Outfit: when my thoughts are wandering they are traveling to a place where you are.


Embroidered velvet coat: Vintage via eBay || Led Zeppelin top: H&M || Criss cross leggings: old || Jewelry: Vintage || Platform boots: Vagabond

Today I was obviously more in the mood for a boho grunge look, a bit darker than usual and still pretty fitting to this season. Velvet is such a big thing again especially during this festive season. It's one of my all time favorite fabrics and I was so glad when I got this amazing jacket on eBay. I won the bidding and actually it was pretty much of a bargain, too. I liked its midi length, green/greyish shiney velvet and golden embroidery. For the rest I wanted to keep it a bit darker and grungier, so I combined it with an oversized band tee, some mesh leggings and platform heels. 

Keep on rocking!










1 comment: