Monday, October 10, 2016

Outfit: It was the wolf in me, body and soul on fire.


Embroidered velvet indian jacket: Vintage || Iron Maiden top: H&M || Buttoned denim shorts: Romwe || Cactus Rose Boots: Spell Designs

Red is one of my favorite colors, velvet with embroidery one of my favorite fabrics, so I guess it's no surprise that this kimono jacket was love at first sight. It's a beautiful old piece and got the perfect length! It's a very outstanding piece, so I decided to keep the rest of the look casual with a grungy  dark touch. I combined the jacket with an Iron Maiden top I bought at H&M, my buttoned grey denim shorts I received from Romwe a few weeks ago and some western boots. I wore this exact combo quite a few times already, it's really me and a mixture of 70s vintage, boho, Rock 'n' Roll and grunge. 

Have a great new week, guys! Peace x











2 comments:

  1. Die Farben Schwarz und Rot passen wirklich gut zusammen. Besonders wenn sie nicht so kräftig sind:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete