Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Outfit: Systems Down.


Tie dye shirt: Rat & Boa1 || Biker crop tee: ASOS || Ripped jeans: Pimkie || Platform boots: Vagabond || Studded western belt: Topshop 

Today I have a laid back combo I really love to wear even during very hot days - ripped jeans are a great alternative to denim shorts sometimes. I really enjoy wearing this tie-dye shirt I bought a few weeks ago, its colors look so beautiful! I usually go for plaid flannel shirts or paisley shirts, but tie dye prints are as amazing as the previous named ones. Especially combined with grey denim and a biker tee it looks best to me. I usually wear all my skinny jeans with platform or western boots and in order to make a casual outfit look more edgy and individual I additionally add some necklaces, rings and an eye catching belt. :-)

Have a beautiful Wednesday, friends!
Love x











No comments:

Post a Comment