Friday, June 10, 2016

Outfit: The Love That You Give.


Embroidered vest: Vintage || 'Down By The Bay' Tunic dress: Free People via ASOS || Studded cowboy boots: Zara || Necklaces: Vintage & Vanessa Mooney

Today I show you a look I already wore multiple times in town on warm weekends, it's such a comfortable look which is very me. I bought this beautiful embroidered indian vest (it's so soft! I love the fact its not stiff and warm as the usual vests) vintage and it got the perfect length to be worn with short dresses. Its army green/white color combination goes with almost everything, I love this one! Underneath the vest I'm wearing my Free People tunic dress I bought on sale. it's amazing. It got a really nice length and it's made of a very flowy/airy fabric as most of the dresses by Free People. Great quality and mostly worth its price! I was lucky enough to catch the last one (and it was my size too yay!) for 50% off. I also added some western/indian jewelry and my studded western booties. 

Love x














1 comment:

  1. Das Kleid steht Dir ausgezeichnet. Auf den Fotos wirkt die Weste nicht so weich wie Du es beschrieben hast. Sie passt aber gut zu dem Kleid:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete