Friday, May 20, 2016

Outfit: Victorious.


Embroidered blouse: New Chic || Embroidered & mirrored tie dye velvet waistcoat and navajo necklace: Vintage || Faux leather pants: H&M || Studded western boots: Zara 

For this Friday I have a Rock 'n' Roll combo I really love to wear - there's actually no better pants than leather pants to me! I especially love wearing them with flowy blouses. I received this amazing blouse from New Chic the other day and I immediately loved its crochet and embroidered details - it goes with everything and its highlights make it really special and different to the usual white blouses. It also got that vintage vibe and it really looks much more expensive than it actually was. A real bargain and a great basic piece to me! I decided to combine it with my newest flea market market find from two weeks ago: This amazing tie dyed velvet indian waistcoat. It also got little bells you can't properly see in the photos stitched to it. It was also a bargain and a real treasure - sometimes you find such great vintage treasures at places you never thought you could find something like that. It's always worth checking out flea markets or thrift shops. :-)

Love x
















2 comments:

  1. Der Flohmarktbesuch hat sich gelohnt. Die Weste ist wirklich schön, steht Dir!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit! That waistcoat is gorgeous! Really great find.

    Jo | www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete