Monday, April 25, 2016

Outfit: If we could just join hands...


Printed Shorts: Shred Threads || Aerosmith tee: eBay || Concho belt: Vintage (similar on eBay) || Western boots: Gamloong

Festival season is finally here and just right in time here's a summer look. I received these cute ethnic embroidered shorts (they're so comfy and soft! Perfect for the summer heat) from the beautiful Etsy shop called "Shred Threads" selling vintage and vintage inspired clothing. I love wearing them with a band tee like I did here. I'm collecting band tees you probably all already noticed and this Aerosmith tee is a newcomer to my closet. It was a real bargain and got an amazing grey vintage wash which I love! Plus it got a faded print which makes it look even cooler & vintage. I usually prefer the soft and less stiff fabrics here - especially in summer worn together with shorts or skirts. 
For the accessories I chose mostly native american jewelry like turquoise cuffs and rings, my buffalo skull necklace, concho belt and my cowboy boots. 

Love x 











3 comments:

  1. Erneut ein absolut starkes Outfit!! Von der helleren Farbgestaltung passt es wunderbar in die Frühlingszeit. Wieder einmal bindest Du, stilsicher und geschmackvoll, eine Shorts in das Outfit ein. Die Shorts ist so gestaltet, das man sie auf den ersten Blick auch für einen Rock halten könnte. Das Aerosmith-Tee hast Du wunderbar dazu kombiniert, es setzt den Look das i-Pünktchen auf
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is really beautiful, Thanks you very much for sharing it.

    Printing Hollywood CA

    ReplyDelete