Friday, March 4, 2016

Outfit: Burn out the day, Burn out the night.


Lace-Up sweater: Romwe || Fringe vest & Floral embroidered velvet shorts: Zara || Platform boots: Vagabond 

For the end of the week I have a very 70s/60s vintage inspired look with different fabrics like velvet or suede - it's color palette is also different from most of my looks. I combined this soft & cozy burgundy sweater (I loooove its Lace-Up detail!) with my tan fringed suede waistcoat I bought at Zara last summer - I really like the color combination of the burgundy color and a tan brown shade, somehow they look great and very retro together. I'm also wearing my floral embroidered velvet shorts, I think they make the outfit look more interesting and outstanding - some of the flowers even include the same burgundy tone! For my choice of boots I went for my favorite platform boots which aren't only the most comfortable heels I own, they also match the vibe of the outfit.

Wish you all an amazing weekend!
xx













1 comment:

  1. Wieder ein stimmungsvoller und hübscher Look. Er ist das Gegenteil von Deinem Outfit gestern, welches ja schwarz-weiß war. Die gute ausgewogene Farbkombination machen ihn wirklich sehr stimmungsvoll:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete