Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Outfit: I remember feeling the opposite of falling.



Off-shoulder crochet dress: NastyDress || Necklaces: Vintage & Dixi || Boots: Gamloong

This outfit post is probably very summer-preview like. Funnily enough, the german weather almost allowed to wear this dress without a jacket in the last 3 days! Now I'm looking through the window and all I see are clouds and the warm breeze turned into a cold one - hopefully it will change soon again. :-)
Now speaking about this dress - it's super cute, edgy and very boho chic. It's a less expensive copy of the dress For Love & Lemons sold a couple of months ago and even though it's not as pricy as this one, the quality still feels good. I'm sure off-shoulder blouses and dresses will be getting huge in summer 2015, they're simply amazing. I combined it with some western booties and tribal jewelry in order to dress it down and make it more every-day suitable. 
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment