Monday, March 23, 2015

Outfit: High desert.


Biker jacket: Banggood || Tribal playsuit: Spell Designs || Bolo tie Necklace: H&M || Boots: Urban Outfitters

A biker leather jacket will probably always be an essential basic in our wardrobes, I rarely know anyone who doesn't have at least one of those jackets at home. Leather jackets will never get old and you can never have enough of them - I was really excited about this one when I received it from Banggood - it's made of faux leather, but the quality is still great. I've always loved that blush-pink and black combo, because even though they give almost the total opposite impression (blush = cute, girly & sweet whereas black = mysterious, dark, chic), they work amazingly together. Here I'm wearing my first Spell playsuit EVER, I bought it nearly 3 years ago and I have worn it a dozen times yet. I love those amazing western/tribal symbols and it never gets boring. I also think the blush color suits me pretty well because of my dark hair and my paler skin. I'm always looking forward to wearing my playsuit in summer again.
For the accessories I picked my western necklace I bought at H&M around 2 years ago, my beloved vintage navajo rings and some western boots with silver tips - I still have to break them in though because they're new - that's the part I hate the most when it comes to walking in new shoes haha. :-)

Wish you all an awesome week, guys!
Love x











2 comments: