Friday, January 30, 2015

Outfit: Turn Down For What.



Leather jacket & plaid shirt: Zara || Tee: Urban Outfitters || Washed skinny jeans: Bershka || Boots: Airstep || Necklaces: Spell Designs & vanessa mooney

Here's my favorite combo for less cold winter days: Leather jacket + plaid flannel + destroyed skinny jeans (or leggings..). I already have those jeans for around 2-3 years now, they're still one of my favorite pairs. The wash and color is definitely something you won't see every day, it's very punk inspired I would say. This is definitely one of my outfits for those "i don't give a fuck about anything" days - you can't go wrong with biker leather jackets and denim. It always looks great! 
Furthermore I chose some navajo jewelry for completing the outfit, I will never stop loving turquoise stones. 

Love xx










4 comments: