Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Outfit: Excuse me while I kiss the sky.



Fringed and beaded hendrix leather jacket: Spell Designs (also available at Free People) || Harley Davidson tee: Vintage || Shorts: Missguided (old) || Boots: Vagabond

What a long time I had to wait until I' finally hold this perfect jacket in my hands! It's similar to the one Jimi Hendrix was wearing at Woodstock in 1969 - the legendary white fringed leather jacket with blue and white beads. White leather jackets are very rare to find, but Spell nailed it again when they designed this beauty. I first saw a sneak-peak of a sample they posted on instagram almost one year ago and it was love at first sight - I'm so happy to have it now and can't wait to wear it all spring/summer/fall long! It's probably the most expensive clothing piece I own besides my embroidered leather jacket, but it was a christmas present to me from my parents (just right in time :b). It's hard to find fringe jackets which aren't too heavy or too oversized, because they're usually only available at vintage stores. Spell Designs will always be my favorite brand when it comes to clothing, I remember my first item I purchased from them - it was my tanned suede fringed leather jacket almost 3 years ago. Leather jackets last a lifetime, you will never regret having them in your wardrobe, so it's a pretty good investment. The combination possibilities are endless, they go with everything and can be layered with everything! Dresses, jeans, shorts, maxi skirts, tees, crop tops, flannel shirts… Dream! xx












6 comments:

  1. beautiful! do you have the S/M size? scared to order the beige one cause i'm normally XS and they dont have that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's S/M, the fit is pretty small! I'm normally XS, too - it fits perfectly xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your help :)

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely in love with your blog. Your outfits are too perfect, I think until today, has not disappointed me neither.
    What saddens me sometimes is that I see for example usually wear vintage shirts that I say to myself, "These are the shirts that I look" and when I go to stores where they sell I can't afford, too much money to me...This happen to me about almost everything the style of clothes you usually wear which is what I love, frustrates me a little but ... i hope just in a little time I can afford it.

    By the way I have linked your blog to my blog on: My favorite blogs.

    http://www.theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this is too cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jacket is amazing! i have a vintage suede fringe jacket too but i haven't worn it yet because i'm not sure how to wash it.


    Emma Amitis

    ReplyDelete