Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Outfit: Almost Famous.




Penny lane afghan coat & Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Harley Davidson tee: vintage || Rings: Vintage & Dixi || Boots: Vagabond

Having this coat feels like a dream came true - I had been searching for a 70s coat for ages and I always wanted one like the girl in the movie Almost Famous - a beautiful afghan coat which fits perfectly. When I searched for that kind of coat in thrift stores or at flea markets, those were always too big, too stiff or not as I imagined it to be. When I came across this beauty on Urban Outfitters website I knew I found the perfect one. Unfortunately it was way too expensive for me back then, but I was lucky enough to catch one of the last ones when it was on sale and 50% off! I'm so happy about the fact I have this beauty hanging in my wardrobe and I enjoy wearing it on cold days - it's the coziest coat you can imagine! It fits like a glove (what vintage coats usually don't do), it's soft, made of great quality and expresses the wildest hippie rock star dreams, that's for sure. The light brown suede in combination of the shaggy white faux fur is divine! I love to wear it with my favorite harley davidson vintage tee, some denim cut offs, platform heels and tons of jewelry. This makes me almost loving winter and cold temperatures haha. :-)

Love & peace. xx













4 comments:

  1. Love your coat <3

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I had a similar one in the 90s but made from blue denim :D

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat, love your style!

    ReplyDelete