Friday, September 5, 2014

Outfit: Reality is relative.



Plaid flannel shirt: Monki via ASOS || "we live by the sun.." top: Romwe || Distressed studded shorts: Romwe || fishnet tights: Forever 21 || Necklace: Zara || Boots: Dr. Martens 

Plaid flannels must be oversized, long and super soft and not too bright colored for me. I had searched for the perfect red/black checked shirt for ages before, then I saw this beautiful one at Monki's store, but the smaller sizes were all out of stock - so I decided to order it on ASOS and here it is - my perfect red plaid shirt. Great for layering or as a replacement for my beloved kimonos when they aren't cozy enough anymore! Flannels will never get old or boring, they're simply amazing and so comfortable! Here's a very grunge/punk inspired outfit again with some boho vibes (look at the top I wear! :-) ) and my favorite plaid combo: Fishnet tights + plaids = perfection. Fortunately long cut blouses/jackets always make it possible to wear your denim shorts even in autumn! 










2 comments:

  1. Amazing look !
    I love your style <3

    http://violetfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plaid shirt is perfect! I am looking for the same, but I didn't find it yet. And in ASOS is too much expensive for me :(

    ReplyDelete