Monday, July 7, 2014

Outfit: Flowers on my mind.



Gypsy Queen floral playsuit: Spell Designs || Tribal kuchi necklace: Market (similar on eBay.de or eBayUS ) || Rings: vintage findings ; Regal Ros|| studded Boots: Zara (AW'12 season)

You all probably know my floral playsuit from my last weekly update (sorry for missing out the update of last week, but there wasn't anything really exciting happening to be honest) now I finally have some pictures of me wearing it on my blog. Actually I already wore it more than 6-7 times since I got it 3 weeks ago and it's probably my favorite playsuit ever (besides my tribal printed one I bought 1,5 years ago which is also by Spell). I'm madly in love with colorful floral prints, especially on black background. I think that playsuit has the most beautiful flower print I've ever seen because of its bright, beautiful colored flowers and if that's not enough there's this beautiful tanned brown chain print which resembles tooled leather. To sum it up the playsuit's colors match perfectly. There's also a cream version, but I preferred the black one (You all know black is probably my all time favorite 'color' I wear so often). The playsuit is probably the best invention for windy summer days, it is short, but you needn't watch out for it not to blow up, you know. BUT: It is SO annoying when you spend the whole day in town or somewhere else and have to use a public restroom, you literally have to take it off completely. ;-D 
I dressed it up with my vintage findings like my new tribal necklace I got from a market, it's such a beautiful old, handcrafted piece which wasn't expensive at all! I'm also wearing my quite old booties I got two years ago at Zara. I think it is really worth buying high quality boots instead of cheap PU ones -  they will last for a really long time and you can wear them even after years!
_
The next days are going to be not really summer-like, it's constantly raining, it's cold and the sun doesn't  really show up. Being outside isn't really fun then, so I probably stuck at home, continue reading some books and post a bit more on my blog  - hope you all still have a great new week even though the weather might be ugly. xx










1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous playsuit!

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete