Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Outfit: Forget yesterday, it has already forgotten you.



Floral tassel kimono: OASAP || Tie dye shirt: Romwe || Necklace: Zara || Fringed platform heels: Romwe

Probably the most colorful look I've ever worn - the flowers on the kimono got the same colors as the tie dye top I wear underneath, that's why I thought they look pretty good together. The top is actually quite long, so it can be easily used as a dress, too! The whole outfit is a real bargain, the kimono, the tee and the fringed platform heels aren't that expensive, but look great and also the quality is surprisingly very good! Tie dye prints always add a beachy vibe to every outfit and somehow the californian surfer culture immediately come to my mind when I see tie dye prints -it's quite funny everyone associate different things when they see different styles, right? I'm quite into pastel dyed clothing! The flowy kimono is a bit more asian inspired and has a nice length without being too short, so it also looks great with some shorts or maybe even a tight fitting mini skirt or maxi skirt. Talking about the heels - I know there are many people who don't like platforms at all, well I love them. These ones are really cute-looking and their design is great for summer. I usually avoid wearing sandals, because somehow they look weird on me and it's hard for me to walk in super flat boots without any heels, so these ones are quite comfortable! I have to admit that I prefer my beloved biker boots instead when I have to be on my feet the whole day, though haha.  ;-D







2 comments: